— OCS Security Officer
Location: The Friary, Guildford
Contract Type: Permanent – Employee
Working Days: Monday-Sunday
Working Times: Irregular shift patterns
Shift Pattern: Day and Night Shifts
Working Hours per Week: 40 average plus over time
Pay Rate: £10.56 per hour
Work within one of our specialist Security teams, ensuring the security and safety of customers, staff and premises in a leading retail environment.
You’ll play a key role in the team’s delivery of security within the communal areas of a high profile shopping centre, supporting the public and centre staff. You will have a firm focus on delivering high levels of customer service, and therefore must enjoy dealing with members of the public.
Your main responsibilities may also include:
- Access control
- Fire, security and building systems monitoring
- Car park barrier control
To succeed in this role you will need the following:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of working within the Security Industry SIA licence (SG or DS) is essential
- First Aid qualification CCTV licence (desirable)
- Experience of radio use
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A professional demeanour with sound judgement and integrity
The OCS Group provide a range of facilities services, including security personnel and systems, to customers across the UK.
To apply for the role, please email your CV to email@example.com