— Concierge Assistant
The Friary Guildford are recruiting for a permanent, part time (18 hours) Concierge Assistant.
The main aim of the role is the delivery of high quality, efficient customer service to retailers and customers within the centre in a friendly manner. Support the management team in the implementation of customer service programmes and promotional campaigns.
You will also provide:
- Delivery of high-quality customer service to customers and retailers.
- Provide accurate information regarding centre retailers and facilities and directions to customers and retailers upon request.
- Ensure the reception area always appears professional to customers and retailers.
- Maintain a register of all comments made verbally or in writing by customers and ensure that they are addressed in a timely and appropriate manner by the appropriate member of staff.
- Responsibility for a petty cash float to provide refunds for machines on the malls as required.
- Answer phone calls and forward to the right person.
- Do daily walk rounds in the mall, insuring all looks tidy, safe and working properly (posters stand, vending machines…)
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- To have completed secondary education and be fully computer literate with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel etc.
- Previous experience within customer services is desirable.
- Customer focused
- Comfortable working with children
- Ability to work on their own
The OCS Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of facilities management and property support services.
The role pays £9.50 an hour and will be on a two week rolling rosta with the below hours:
Tues 10.00 – 14.00 (4hrs)
Weds 10.00 – 14.00 (4hrs)
Thurs 13.30 – 20.00 (6hrs)
Fri 10.00 – 14.00 (4hrs)
Sat 08.30 – 18.00 (8hrs)
Sun 10.30 – 17.30 (6hrs)
Mon 10.00 – 14.00 (4hrs)
To apply for the role, please email your CV to Josh at email@example.com.
For more information on the role, please call Josh on 07458088092.